CIRCLE Infant & Toddler Teacher Training: Play with Me Series
With funding from multiple foundations, Texas School Ready is expanding its preschool resources to serve caregivers and parents of children ages birth to three.
In this FREE online training, you’ll see instructional strategies in action through video of real teacher-child interactions, learn more about common child development theories, hear from experts on frequently asked questions, track child developmental milestones, and more!
Courses now available:
- Talk with Me: Promoting Early Language Development, Parts 1-3
- Read with Me: Promoting Early Literacy Development, Parts 1-2
- Grow with Me: Understanding and Using Developmental Assessments
- Connect with Me: Supporting Early Social & Emotional Development, Parts 1-5
Courses coming soon:
- Learn with Me: Supporting Early Cognitive Reasoning
- Move with Me: Supporting Early Physical Development and Health
TO ACCESS THE COURSE SERIES:
- The courses are free to access, all you need to do is create an account on CLI Engage!
- Once you’re logged in, you will see the CLI Engage Dashboard. Scroll down until you see the purple bar for “Online Learning and Professional Development.”
- Click the box for “Full Course Catalog,” then find the box for CIRCLE Infant and Toddler Teacher Training: “Play with Me”.
- Click “View Courses” to see a list of all the courses available in this series. Select the course you’d like to view by clicking “Enroll.” Now you’re ready to get started!