CLI Engage Online Course Facilitator Application
Prerequisite Requirements for Facilitator of CLI Engage Online Courses
The competency of a facilitator is determined by demonstrated knowledge and skills. At a minimum, online course facilitators are approved by CLI when they meet one or more of the trainer requirements listed below.
- Currently listed on the Texas Trainer Registry
- Is an instructor at a high school, college or university who teaches early childhood development or another relevant course;
- Works for a state agency, school district or education service center with relevant expertise (such as Child Care Licensing, Department of Agriculture, Department of State Health Services, ISD, or ESC);
- Holds a generally recognized credential or degree (Child Development Associate Credential, Associates,Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in child development, early education, or a related field)
Request for Approval Process
Applicants must meet one of the trainer requirements above for online course facilitators. The approval process is as follows:
- All applicants must have an active CLI Engage account. If you do you not currently have a CLI Engage account, click here to request access.
- Applicant must complete the Facilitator Approval Application.
- Facilitator Application will be processed within 5 business days. If approval is not given, reasons will be provided with an opportunity to resubmit the application for approval when the reasons are addressed.
- Applicant must complete the “Facilitating Online Learning” course on CLI Engage. This course will be made available on the CLI Engage Online Learning and Professional Development section once your application is processed.
- Applicant must notify email@example.com after completing the “Facilitating Online Learning” course.
- Applicant will be notified within 5 business days that they are approved to facilitate online courses on CLI Engage and have access to facilitate courses requested in their application.
- Current approved facilitators may be asked to renew their approval in the future. Instructions for re-approval will be emailed.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Approved Online Course Facilitators
CLI recommends a class size of no more than 25 learners per course. After the application is reviewed, the approved online course facilitator will receive an approval email. The following resources may be of interest, in addition to other resources available in the CLI Engage support guides and resources.